The Microfinance Pasifika Network is committed to improving quality of life through the provision of inclusive and sustainable micro financial services, such as savings, credit, remittances insurance and payment services, to the economically disadvantaged.
In the pursuit of its Vision, Microfinance Pasifika has adopted the following mission:
- To strengthen institutions providing microfinance services by improving their efficiency, sustainability and outreach;
- To promote the development and delivery of diverse and appropriate microfinance products and services;
- To encourage partnerships and links between microfinance stakeholders in the Pacific, and stimulate innovation and creativity;
- To promote transparent reporting and best practice in microfinance; and
- To influence the policies and practices of governments, monetary authorities, financial sector institutions, NGOs and other stakeholders.