Microfinance Pasifika continues as:
- a leading advocate for a policy environment that is conducive to the growth and strengthening of a development focused, market-oriented microfinance sector, committed to providing opportunities to the poor and disadvantaged;
- a regional platform for partnerships, peer learning and cross-fertilization of ideas;
- a unique vehicle to facilitate organizations achieving sustainable growth, scale and efficiencies; and
- a regional forum to disseminate best practices, innovations, standards, tools and methods.
Microfinance Pasifika provides members the opportunity to:
- use the Microfinance Pasifika name and logo, under circumstances approved by the Executive Committee, in member organisation publications and letterheads;
- receive newsletters, publications and technical materials produced or sourced by the Network with a focus on best practices knowledge in microfinance, regionally and internationally, subject to availability of resources;
- participate in national and regional program activities conducted by the Network, including meetings and workshops/forums, and/or conferences;
- to establish channels of communication by the Network on behalf of member institutions to multilateral and bilateral development agencies and international financial institutions concerned with microfinance developments;
- establish and strengthen collaborative relationships with other international networks; and
- publish and disseminate member’s work, tools and achievements.
Members of the Microfinance Pasifika Network, are expected to:
- work constantly towards achieving the Microfinance Pasifika’s objectives with an active participation in the Network activities;
- participate in the Microfinance Pasifika’s bi-annual conference; and
- meet annual membership fee obligations at rates approved at the Annual General Meeting.