Pacific Microfinance Week Registration Information
- Numbers are limited, so please register early.
- Registered delegates are responsible for making their own accommodation and travel bookings to attend the event.
- All event registration fees are in United States Dollar (USD).
- Registration includes attendance at all programmed sessions and workshops, welcome dinner on day 1, field visits on 25th September, tea, coffee, morning and afternoon tea, lunch and the PMW conference bag. Registration does notinclude accommodation, ground transport, airfares, parking, other meals and incidentals.
- Registration fees can be paid via credit card or wire bank transfer. Instructions for making payments and completing registration are included in the online registration form (see link below).
Pacific Microfinance Week 2015 Registration Fees:
Before 3rd August
|After 3rd August|
|Registered Charity/NGO||150.00 USD||190.00 USD|
|Standard||250.00 USD||300.00 USD|
Early Bird Discount: Please be aware that after 3rd August the Early Bird discount (as displayed) will no longer apply.
A 10% Group Discount is also available to organisations that wish to register 4 or more delegates. To register multiple delegates at once and avail of this discount offer, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Group Discount.”
Cancellations must be received in writing. If the cancellation is received on or before 1st September 2015, delegates will receive 50% of the paid registration fee (excluding the Credit Card/Bank Fee) minus a $25 administration fee. Cancellations received after 1st September 2015 will be liable for the full fee. A substitution from the same organisation can be made at any time through the PMW registration website at no extra charge.
Please submit your cancellation in writing and request a refund via email to email@example.com, or by fax to +61 7 3846 0342 with the subject line “Cancellation Request”. Telephone cancellation will not be accepted. All refunds will be processed after the close of Pacific Microfinance Week 2015.